* A "Volunteer"... Business Graduate of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
* Professional background: Very strong in marketing, sales & negotiating; having worked for two Fortune 500 companies.
* 15 years as a corporate buyer with Rich's/Federated Corp (negotiated large buys all over the world).
* 10 years as sole owner/mgr of two franchised stores in Dunwoody & Atlanta
* Non-profit sector: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Woodruff Arts Center, Cure Childhood Leukemia Foundation
I joined Berkshire Hathaway Home Services to use my marketing, sales and negotiating skills. BHHS has advanced technical tools, support and a strong belief system, which is important to me. Such a fine company, with market leadership!
Whether you are interested in buying or selling, my team members and I will assist you with each step along the way; making the process simpler and more pleasurable for you. We will make sure you'll have all the necessary facts at your fingertips to make those very important decisions essential to home ownership.
I specialize in selling homes fast, at highest market value. As my clients have said..."list with Diana and start packing"!
PS- My last name, Sauvigné, (So-vin-yea) rhymes with "Cabernet"
Di-namic Realty Services Call Diana!